A Tribute To Grace Wine Company is dedicated to crafting authentic expressions of Grenache. All wines are single-vineyard sourced to maintain authenticity, and remain 100% Grenache. I am a New Zealand born winemaker who moved to California in 2006 with the dream of making Grenache. In the land from which I stem, the climate is too cool to ripen this sun-loving beauty. And so began my search: northern Spain, southern France, southern Australia, California…
Abundant sunshine and entrepreneurial spirit led me to the latter, and in 2007 I sourced my first Grenache fruit from the Santa Barbara Highlands Vineyard. Nestled high above the Pacific Ocean and 33 miles inland, this high-desert vineyard provided the perfect balance of heat and light I sought.
I chose to name my label after two of my favourite things: my Grandmother Grace, and my most beloved attribute. My winemaking intention is to capture this spirit, and stay as close to nature as humanly possible. The trio is completed by the grape itself, which to me encapsulates grace.
Wines distributed in Colorado:
- Rosé of Grenache, Santa Barbara Highlands Vineyard, Santa Barbara County, CA
- Grenache, Santa Barbara County, CA
- Grenache, Santa Barbara Highlands Vineyard, Santa Barbara County, CA
- Grenache, Vie Caprice Vineyard, Santa Ynez Valley, CA
- Grenache, Shake Ridge Ranch Vineyard, Amador County, CA